Hello all,
I just wanted to write a message out to everyone that I had a match going on with and express a my deepest apologies. I've been dealing with work and other personal issues for the past few years now that have really kept me away, but I'm looking to make a comeback. Things you can be sure to enjoy will be, an update to my OCs as they come (Currently working on Amber), new OCs that will be coming as soon as I can get around to writing up backstories for them, and more writing with some of the OCs I've currently got and the new ones that will be coming soon. If you want to reach out to me about possible matches, it's best to reach out to me on Discord as that's where I'm most active. I appreciate the patients with me, thank you all so much for everything, I love you all! Happy writing everyone!
Thank you
I'm back (At least part time)
- Edmund
- Knows The Ropes
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:24 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 60 times
I'm back (At least part time)
Heavyweight:
Middleweight:
”The Snow Queen” Eleanor Fitzgerald
Sadie Kimble
Lightweights:
Amber O’Finnegan
Tag Team:
The Academy
Fantasy:
John
Middleweight:
”The Snow Queen” Eleanor Fitzgerald
Sadie Kimble
Lightweights:
Amber O’Finnegan
Tag Team:
The Academy
Fantasy:
John
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 56Replies
- 4781 Views
- Last post by ThatPolishDude
Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:28 pm
-
-
Muscle on Muscle Mayhem! Bianca Jean Miller [D] vs. Huan Lei Brightspring
Last post by pu-level-up « Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:15 pm - 68Replies
- 7745 Views
- Last post by ThatPolishDude
Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:44 pm
-
-
-
Skating Against The Lioness: Natalie McCathy [D] vs. Teuila Masina
Last post by Pegasus « Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:22 pm - 51Replies
- 3548 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:18 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1227 Views
- Last post by ApartBadge9937
Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:25 pm
-
-
The Daredevil vs. The Pegasus! Natalie McCathy vs. Ingrid Galatea
Last post by Pegasus « Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:33 pm - 41Replies
- 3581 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Tue May 30, 2023 11:08 pm
-