Hey all!
First off, I must apologize for my long absence. Ive never gone that long without posting but due to work and university both taking alot of my life, I was unable to find the strength to post. However, I am done with my uni so now I can get back to posting!
Again, sorry for the sudden hiatus but im back and I hope to continue all my existing threads with everyone.
Please accept my apologies!
-
Teenwrestler
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2628
- Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:56 am
- Has thanked: 192 times
- Been thanked: 150 times
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11783
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 580 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Please accept my apologies!
Don't worry about it at all! I'm happy to see you back, and don't be afraid to take as long as you need.
-
Teenwrestler
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2628
- Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:56 am
- Has thanked: 192 times
- Been thanked: 150 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 2685 Views
- Last post by pikazard
Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:40 pm
-
- 10Replies
- 1632 Views
- Last post by torra shinjiro17
Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:53 pm
-
-
A Not-So Cold War: Imperial Russian Empire vs. PATRIOT
Last post by BlackAkuma « Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:58 pm - 48Replies
- 5184 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:13 pm
-
-
-
A Failure To Communicate: Betsy Lincoln vs. Christina Perez
Last post by BlackAkuma « Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:02 pm - 11Replies
- 2075 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:18 am
-
-
-
Stripped and Dominated - Ilaria(D) vs Kequing
Last post by ThatPolishDude « Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:20 pm - 50Replies
- 5157 Views
- Last post by pu-level-up
Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:44 pm
-