Recovery
- lyannapelon
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 547
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:25 am
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 102 times
Recovery
Just giving an update on my health, I am nearly pain free a couple weeks after I was told the pain would subside. Something about a nerve near my jaw that there was a 5 percent chance would get nicked, so lucky me I suppose. My leg is also back to 100 percent so hoping to start working back into posting this weekend.
- FreshBritishSalmon
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2579
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:36 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
- Fargusno7930
- Rookie
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:30 am
- Location: VIP Box inside the LAW Arena
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
- Contact:
Re: Recovery
Get well soon, and get enough rest! Glad that your legs has recovered!
"I will decide this story's ending! (物語の結末は、俺が決める!, Monogatari no ketsumatsu wa, ore ga kimeru!)"
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
- lyannapelon
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 547
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:25 am
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 102 times
Re: Recovery
I am in good health and ready to get back to posting, if I owe anyone a post please let me know as things do sometimes slip through the cracks.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1007 Views
- Last post by APlaying
Mon Feb 17, 2025 9:01 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 995 Views
- Last post by SweetHeart
Tue Feb 18, 2025 8:00 am
-
-
Lawless Title Match: Nightmare On Law Street Aftermath
Last post by SimplyWoo « Tue Feb 18, 2025 12:07 pm - 18Replies
- 2960 Views
- Last post by Sigma Morgan
Sat Dec 20, 2025 2:18 am
-
-
-
A Couple of Little Monsters: Méi Yamanaka(D) Vs Snow
Last post by APlaying « Tue Feb 18, 2025 1:00 pm - 28Replies
- 3975 Views
- Last post by SweetHeart
Tue Dec 16, 2025 6:14 am
-