Guess who's back back back back again, Strike is back😆
- StriketheTiger
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 603
- Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:20 am
- Has thanked: 11 times
- Been thanked: 61 times
Guess who's back back back back again, Strike is back😆
After about 3 weeks of being sick with covid I've finally recovered and am mostly better. I'll post to the RPs I'm a part of soon. I'm probably still gonna be taking a little bit of time before I do but at least I'm not sick anymore.
My Roster.
viewtopic.php?t=16664
Have a RP in mind? Hit me up on discord and we can discuss it. My Discord name is Super New10doh The 3rd.
my old account has been hacked. use this one instead.
viewtopic.php?t=16664
Have a RP in mind? Hit me up on discord and we can discuss it. My Discord name is Super New10doh The 3rd.
my old account has been hacked. use this one instead.
- Malkavia
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:57 pm
- Has thanked: 300 times
- Been thanked: 317 times
Re: Guess who's back back back back again, Strike is back😆
Glad to have you back! Covid fucking sucks, but I'm looking forward to seeing THIS CHICK
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Get back to business carving her name all across LAW
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Spoiler
Get back to business carving her name all across LAW
Last edited by Malkavia on Sat Aug 03, 2024 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guess they wanted me to show off what I do
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 39Replies
- 5071 Views
- Last post by dlamp
Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:40 am
-
- 31Replies
- 5758 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:05 pm
-
-
A Score to Settle! (...In Mud) ((Kyoko Akan vs Da Xia))
Last post by TheManVan « Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:03 am - 94Replies
- 9948 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:33 am
-
-
- 2Replies
- 6391 Views
- Last post by Faeron
Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:06 pm
-
-
Christie Myers Vs. Heather Sunderland: Violence with a shade of Violet
Last post by Armada « Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:33 pm - 5Replies
- 1674 Views
- Last post by Armada
Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:58 pm
-