MY HEAD!
- APlaying
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1919
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:35 am
- Location: Venezuela
- Has thanked: 255 times
- Been thanked: 108 times
MY HEAD!
I've had a heavy head lately, I feel like I'm lacking sleep and I haven't been able to catch up on several threads because simply planning a good response costs me a lot. If it takes me a long time with most of my threads, for God's sake give me patience.
- Malkavia
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:57 pm
- Has thanked: 300 times
- Been thanked: 317 times
Re: MY HEAD!
You've got this.
Guess they wanted me to show off what I do
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: MY HEAD!
Please, take your time. At the end of the day, we do what we do on this site for fun. Don't let that come before your health - we'll be around when you're ready to come back.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 40Replies
- 6155 Views
- Last post by PrincessBlair
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:43 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2276 Views
- Last post by Tiamat
Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:44 am
-
- 5Replies
- 1378 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:25 pm
-
- 29Replies
- 3573 Views
- Last post by TiefBlau
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:20 pm
-
-
Storybook Fuck Club #4: Belle "The Beauty" VS Gaston
Last post by Caboose2.0 « Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:56 pm - 1Replies
- 3700 Views
- Last post by Caboose2.0
Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:56 pm
-