Hiiiiiiii!!!! <3 You can call me Lust, and I'm new to the site. I just created my character and am trying to come up with a story for the character. I'm more interested in erotic style matches, along with possibly getting a partner/crush for the character. Feel free to DM me if your interested! I have a few DMs already in my box, so If you see me on and I don't respond immediately, that is why.
(Oh! Lastly. I'm newer to RP, but I'm not completely new. So bare with me if I do anything you don't like, and I'm open to constructive criticism.)
HIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!! <3
- Harem Girl
- Opener
- Posts: 760
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:26 pm
- Location: Florida
- Has thanked: 354 times
- Been thanked: 251 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 25Replies
- 2377 Views
- Last post by monkey299
Wed Aug 28, 2024 12:13 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1515 Views
- Last post by LuigiN64
Mon Jul 15, 2024 4:07 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 676 Views
- Last post by LuigiN64
Mon Jul 15, 2024 4:39 pm
-
-
Two Against a Powerhouse: Annie Clark Vs. Vorona & Winter Songbird
Last post by Epicsnivy « Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:50 pm - 26Replies
- 2408 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Thu Nov 14, 2024 4:25 am
-
-
- 29Replies
- 3975 Views
- Last post by Ghost
Mon Sep 14, 2026 8:55 pm

