Recovery
- lyannapelon
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 547
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:25 am
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 102 times
Recovery
Just giving an update on my health, I am nearly pain free a couple weeks after I was told the pain would subside. Something about a nerve near my jaw that there was a 5 percent chance would get nicked, so lucky me I suppose. My leg is also back to 100 percent so hoping to start working back into posting this weekend.
- FreshBritishSalmon
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2579
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:36 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
- Fargusno7930
- Rookie
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:30 am
- Location: VIP Box inside the LAW Arena
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
- Contact:
Re: Recovery
Get well soon, and get enough rest! Glad that your legs has recovered!
"I will decide this story's ending! (物語の結末は、俺が決める!, Monogatari no ketsumatsu wa, ore ga kimeru!)"
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
- lyannapelon
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 547
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:25 am
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 102 times
Re: Recovery
I am in good health and ready to get back to posting, if I owe anyone a post please let me know as things do sometimes slip through the cracks.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1179 Views
- Last post by Teenwrestler
Tue Nov 04, 2025 4:02 pm
-
-
Beauty through Aviation: Chloe Braden Vs. Kaelara Tripathi
Last post by Epicsnivy « Tue Nov 04, 2025 6:54 pm - 5Replies
- 850 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Mon Jan 26, 2026 6:49 pm
-
-
- 14Replies
- 3794 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Sat May 02, 2026 6:23 am
-
- 5Replies
- 1464 Views
- Last post by Parker
Wed Nov 05, 2025 11:05 pm
-
-
The BauBau Sisters vs Mind Goblins - Teamwork Troubles
Last post by EgoEnjoyer « Wed Nov 05, 2025 5:26 am - 45Replies
- 4886 Views
- Last post by EgoEnjoyer
Thu Feb 19, 2026 4:18 am
-