Recovery
- lyannapelon
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 547
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:25 am
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 102 times
Recovery
Just giving an update on my health, I am nearly pain free a couple weeks after I was told the pain would subside. Something about a nerve near my jaw that there was a 5 percent chance would get nicked, so lucky me I suppose. My leg is also back to 100 percent so hoping to start working back into posting this weekend.
- FreshBritishSalmon
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2579
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:36 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
- Fargusno7930
- Rookie
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:30 am
- Location: VIP Box inside the LAW Arena
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
- Contact:
Re: Recovery
Get well soon, and get enough rest! Glad that your legs has recovered!
"I will decide this story's ending! (物語の結末は、俺が決める!, Monogatari no ketsumatsu wa, ore ga kimeru!)"
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
- lyannapelon
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 547
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:25 am
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 102 times
Re: Recovery
I am in good health and ready to get back to posting, if I owe anyone a post please let me know as things do sometimes slip through the cracks.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Apology for leaving threads hanging - looking to get back into things
Last post by peek6 « Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:46 pm - 7Replies
- 2276 Views
- Last post by xalex
Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:36 pm
-
-
- 46Replies
- 7075 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:42 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1388 Views
- Last post by LunarOcean
Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:23 am
-
-
Mio in the Muscle Maze - Takao, Yuudachi, Tatsuta, Nagato, and Suzuya.
Last post by LunarOcean « Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:11 am - 53Replies
- 10146 Views
- Last post by LunarOcean
Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:41 pm
-
-
- 19Replies
- 4071 Views
- Last post by xalex
Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:50 am