
Skylar Jones - @Sky_Jones
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 483 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Skylar Jones - @Sky_Jones

Last edited by Bearhug Goddess on Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Skylar Jones - @Sky_Jones

Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 12Replies
- 2734 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Mon Dec 16, 2024 9:33 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1409 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Fri Dec 13, 2024 11:25 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1677 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Sat Dec 14, 2024 11:52 am
-
-
A New Pair of Rivals! Hiyori Tsukada vs Sakuri Kunikai
Last post by Mysterdio « Sat Dec 14, 2024 6:49 pm - 10Replies
- 1535 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Fri Mar 07, 2025 12:50 am
-
-
-
Clara Gaster vs Alizeh Midori - 80s Joshi Tribute Match!
Last post by Vc0m « Sun Dec 15, 2024 4:35 am - 34Replies
- 3931 Views
- Last post by Bare
Sat Jun 06, 2026 4:00 pm
-
Subscribers







