Hey all,
I know a few times in the past is when I said I was taking a break, but I always eventually kept coming back because I had PPV matches to get through and title defenses to get over with so I didn’t just leave people wondering where I went. I just thought about go no contact and just take my break in silence, but I feel like people I’m doing threads with deserve to know. I don’t have any prior engagements to finish at the moment so I am taking a long break. Probably a month or two at the most. I have had a horrible first half of the year with work and trying to get my mental health under control. Things are calming down now and I’m hitting the homestretch with things.
Another reason for the break has been a constant dread of falling behind on my own projects with Power Rangers, WFPW, and Dead by Daylight: The Series. I think it’s time to fully focus on those for awhile. I do have plans for We Are LAW set with other people so I will plan to be back in time for those to come forward when sign ups happen. If anyone needs to discuss for the future, my PMs and Discord DMs are always open.
Until then, I’m going on vacation! See ya!
Taking a long break
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Taking a long break
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
- SwordSavior1
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2183
- Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:09 pm
- Has thanked: 78 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
Re: Taking a long break
That's completely fine Pegasus. Take all the time you need. Your health and other wishes are important
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Win the Prize or Be Punished: Ripley vs Ash
Last post by RipleyBelieveItOrNot « Sun Oct 05, 2025 11:20 pm - 35Replies
- 3668 Views
- Last post by RipleyBelieveItOrNot
Wed Feb 11, 2026 7:31 pm
-
-
- 19Replies
- 2405 Views
- Last post by KibaBodaway
Thu Sep 17, 2026 2:52 am
-
- 4Replies
- 1046 Views
- Last post by Bare
Sun Oct 19, 2025 3:25 am
-
- 2Replies
- 2601 Views
- Last post by Afterhoursclub
Wed Nov 19, 2025 3:47 pm
-
-
Ginger Conquest - Audrey Trovita vs Gabriel Vinlee
Last post by ThurmanMermanPlx « Mon Oct 06, 2025 4:51 am - 65Replies
- 10198 Views
- Last post by ThurmanMermanPlx
Sat Aug 29, 2026 6:43 am
-