In Need Of A Tag Team
-
Highfly
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 17120
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:45 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 297 times
In Need Of A Tag Team
Hello everyone! I am in need of a tag team to face the sudden pairing if Alaina and Akuma's Valley Doll! We are looking for a team (jobber or otherwise) who would be comfortable losing to our duo. If anyone has a team that can help us with this please let me know! Thank you very much in advance!
- ScylliasExoter
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1953
- Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:47 am
- Has thanked: 38 times
- Been thanked: 89 times
Re: In Need Of A Tag Team
I'm open to my tag team wrestling your characters. I'm fine with losing but would prefer it not be a squash.
- Malkavia
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:57 pm
- Has thanked: 300 times
- Been thanked: 317 times
Re: In Need Of A Tag Team
The Dokis are always available for tagteam jobbing, especially Natsuki x Yuri
Guess they wanted me to show off what I do
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Ride the Lightening: Aphrodite Vs. Allen Riley (Apex Qualifier)
Last post by SimplyMoon « Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:29 am - 14Replies
- 3749 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sat Nov 02, 2024 1:35 am
-
-
-
Facing the Music: Christina Perez vs. Helen Andronike
Last post by ScylliasExoter « Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:44 pm - 43Replies
- 3667 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:26 am
-
-
- 3Replies
- 772 Views
- Last post by Hills
Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:49 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1005 Views
- Last post by Shoothing Stars
Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:08 pm
-
-
A Royal Cat-astrophe : Isaac Edwards vs Felix Celeste
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:09 am - 13Replies
- 2028 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:49 pm
-