Men's/Mixed Tournament?
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2073
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 791 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
Re: Men's/Mixed Tournament?
If a belt won't be a thing, then an idea I've got is one million dollars. My gal Alix can supply the cash if you wanna write in a benefactor.
-
The_Soul_of_Kia
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:55 pm
- Has thanked: 16 times
- Been thanked: 141 times
Re: Men's/Mixed Tournament?
I'll happily join a mens/mixed tournament
(Would love a yaoi tournament if such a thing were possible XD)
(Would love a yaoi tournament if such a thing were possible XD)
-
Underdoggo
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:55 pm
- Has thanked: 585 times
- Been thanked: 125 times
Re: Men's/Mixed Tournament?
I'd be down, I have a number of characters, male or female, who could participate.
- threedee
- This User Has Passed Away, sadly :(
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:42 pm
- Has thanked: 36 times
- Been thanked: 62 times
Re: Men's/Mixed Tournament?
Hi, yes, late as hell but I would kill to be a part of this, I love mvm and would love to have more of a showcase for it! I got two guys already and could absolutely make more as well!
- The Incredulous Snow
- Newbie
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:35 am
- Location: The Other Railway
- Has thanked: 19 times
- Been thanked: 17 times
Re: Men's/Mixed Tournament?
Sure
Got nothing better to do
Got nothing better to do
Last edited by The Incredulous Snow on Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Bare
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 14416
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 11:57 pm
- Has thanked: 80 times
- Been thanked: 671 times
Re: Men's/Mixed Tournament?
guess i should probably throw my hat in this as well. any of my guys and most of my gals could participate as needed.
- FreshBritishSalmon
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2579
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:36 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2073
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 791 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
- Harem Girl
- Opener
- Posts: 757
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:26 pm
- Location: Florida
- Has thanked: 353 times
- Been thanked: 251 times
Re: Men's/Mixed Tournament?
I have some girls I could throw in as well depending on the time. I have a few topics I want to wrap up, but after that I would love to do this.
- The Incredulous Snow
- Newbie
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:35 am
- Location: The Other Railway
- Has thanked: 19 times
- Been thanked: 17 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Emily Moore vs Sasha "Mother Russia" Materinski (D)
Last post by Lederface « Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:17 pm - 29Replies
- 2795 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:31 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1312 Views
- Last post by FanOfFan123
Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:03 pm
-
-
Golden Boy in a Emerald Storm: Jaune Arc vs Alizeh Midori
Last post by Ultima « Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:43 pm - 24Replies
- 2940 Views
- Last post by Bare
Sun May 15, 2022 3:04 am
-
-
-
the first patient! Valentine (D) vs Ella "Pretty Princess" Kingston (D)
Last post by Lederface « Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:56 pm - 53Replies
- 4242 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:51 am
-
-
- 22Replies
- 2651 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:03 am
Subscribers
