Guess who's finally back?
Returning to you
If you know the words,
you can join in too!
Put your girls together, if you wanna clap!
As I... eh, fuck it, this bit's harder to write up than I thought...
But yeah! I'm back, and finally starting with that rework thing I told y'all about! XD
After several months of procrastination thinking, I finally realized two girls of each weight-class would be a lot more manageable than what I was trying to go for at first.
So... yeah! Once I've got my girls ready, expect to see more of me around the forum! >:3
And with that being said, see y'all soon~! ;D
Smolsquito's return! (Update 2, electric boogaloo)
- Smolsquito
- Rookie
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:05 pm
- Has thanked: 44 times
- Been thanked: 52 times
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 483 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
Re: Smolsquito's return! (Update 2, electric boogaloo)
Great looking girls at the moment. Looking forward to seeing them an would love to work with you sometime.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Of kindness, beauty and brutality: Aoi vs Lucy! (For B.lemme)
Last post by Wagy « Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:07 am - 37Replies
- 4055 Views
- Last post by B.Lemme
Wed May 08, 2024 5:25 pm
-
-
- 10Replies
- 1439 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Thu May 09, 2024 6:11 pm
-
-
Rookie's Revenge: Cream vs. Rebecca Blue (No DQ match)
Last post by monkey299 « Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:46 pm - 78Replies
- 7029 Views
- Last post by B.Lemme
Thu May 23, 2024 2:29 am
-
-
- 66Replies
- 6538 Views
- Last post by monkey299
Wed May 08, 2024 1:06 pm