The Dragon and the Lotus
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
Re: The Dragon and the Lotus
Tianhuo: I have nothing to apologize for, you should be put in your place for your dishonor!
- ReticentCone
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 649
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:59 pm
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 130 times
Re: The Dragon and the Lotus
"I should strike you for your insolence, but I'll save that for the ring, unless you're stupid enough to hit me." Chao-Xing replied, her fists curled at her sides.
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
- ReticentCone
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 649
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:59 pm
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 130 times
Re: The Dragon and the Lotus
"The way I'm seeing it, you'll cast aspersions at me outside of the ring, but you don't have the confidence to fight me without a referee to protect you. I see." Chao-Xing said, as she backed away from the woman.
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
- ReticentCone
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 649
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:59 pm
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 130 times
Re: The Dragon and the Lotus
"I'm sure you'll try" Chao-Xing replied before turning to leave the gym.
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
Re: The Dragon and the Lotus
Tianhuo: *Thinking* I’ll make sure she knows the consequence of not being honorable..
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Mothers Pusnishment: Sammi Defoe vs Thereisa Niedermayer
Last post by The Riders « Fri Dec 27, 2024 4:34 pm - 1Replies
- 506 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Fri Dec 27, 2024 4:34 pm
-
-
- 3Replies
- 2182 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Fri Jan 24, 2025 4:26 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 735 Views
- Last post by Jman
Fri Dec 27, 2024 4:49 pm
-
-
[Ironwoman Match] Allison Ford Vs Yoko Littner - From Dusk till Dawn
Last post by Hitman45 « Fri Dec 27, 2024 7:58 pm - 5Replies
- 982 Views
- Last post by Hitman45
Fri Jan 03, 2025 7:30 pm
-
-
- 78Replies
- 6899 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Fri May 23, 2025 2:14 am