The Dragon and the Lotus
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
Re: The Dragon and the Lotus
Tianhuo: I have nothing to apologize for, you should be put in your place for your dishonor!
- ReticentCone
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 649
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:59 pm
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 130 times
Re: The Dragon and the Lotus
"I should strike you for your insolence, but I'll save that for the ring, unless you're stupid enough to hit me." Chao-Xing replied, her fists curled at her sides.
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
- ReticentCone
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 649
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:59 pm
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 130 times
Re: The Dragon and the Lotus
"The way I'm seeing it, you'll cast aspersions at me outside of the ring, but you don't have the confidence to fight me without a referee to protect you. I see." Chao-Xing said, as she backed away from the woman.
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
- ReticentCone
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 649
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:59 pm
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 130 times
Re: The Dragon and the Lotus
"I'm sure you'll try" Chao-Xing replied before turning to leave the gym.
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
Re: The Dragon and the Lotus
Tianhuo: *Thinking* I’ll make sure she knows the consequence of not being honorable..
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 6Replies
- 2082 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Fri Dec 05, 2025 5:58 pm
-
- 5Replies
- 779 Views
- Last post by Kookio
Sat Nov 15, 2025 4:57 pm
-
-
An Overwhelming Affair... Bill The Crusher VS. Hitomi Ayase
Last post by Lycanstar « Tue Nov 11, 2025 9:50 pm - 2Replies
- 681 Views
- Last post by oWND
Tue Dec 02, 2025 3:35 pm
-
-
- 10Replies
- 1317 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Wed Jul 22, 2026 12:09 am
-
-
A jobber proves herself! Chloé Guillaume Vs Hitomi Ayase
Last post by Harem Girl « Wed Nov 12, 2025 12:46 am - 9Replies
- 1420 Views
- Last post by Harem Girl
Thu Nov 13, 2025 11:53 pm
-