The Dragon and the Lotus
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
Re: The Dragon and the Lotus
Tianhuo: I have nothing to apologize for, you should be put in your place for your dishonor!
- ReticentCone
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 649
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:59 pm
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 130 times
Re: The Dragon and the Lotus
"I should strike you for your insolence, but I'll save that for the ring, unless you're stupid enough to hit me." Chao-Xing replied, her fists curled at her sides.
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
- ReticentCone
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 649
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:59 pm
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 130 times
Re: The Dragon and the Lotus
"The way I'm seeing it, you'll cast aspersions at me outside of the ring, but you don't have the confidence to fight me without a referee to protect you. I see." Chao-Xing said, as she backed away from the woman.
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
- ReticentCone
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 649
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:59 pm
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 130 times
Re: The Dragon and the Lotus
"I'm sure you'll try" Chao-Xing replied before turning to leave the gym.
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
Re: The Dragon and the Lotus
Tianhuo: *Thinking* I’ll make sure she knows the consequence of not being honorable..
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 978 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Tue Jun 23, 2026 9:05 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1213 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Tue Jun 23, 2026 2:58 pm
-
- 10Replies
- 1313 Views
- Last post by Hagen-Autem
Mon Sep 28, 2026 4:06 am
-
- 2Replies
- 584 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Wed Jun 24, 2026 6:01 pm
-
- 4Replies
- 756 Views
- Last post by ReticentCone
Sat Jun 27, 2026 1:22 pm