Hello friends,
Unfortunately due to some personal matters, I need to put all of my current threads on hold. I'll be continuing my PPV matches to the best of my ability. Those of you who have been waiting have noticed that it's been about a month or so since I posted to most regular threads anyway. For that I'm sorry.
I've been on the boards for a little over four years and I've never had to cancel threads. But at the moment everything is just too overwhelming and I don't have the energy or drive to participate in a way that would satisfy those of you who put their time and effort into writing with me.
Again, for those I have plans with, either current or future, I'm sorry to have to put a pause on everything. I'll be sure to let everyone know when and if I resume even part-time activity.
Thanks for understanding.
Stepping Away
- SuckerPunch
- Icon
- Posts: 3024
- Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:06 am
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 232 times
- Malkavia
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:57 pm
- Has thanked: 300 times
- Been thanked: 317 times
Re: Stepping Away
Understandable. Your threads and stories were always among the most compelling and well-written on the site. Take care — you will be missed!
Guess they wanted me to show off what I do
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Stepping Away
take time and we be right here when you got things back on the rails. Still don't be an stranger , and not pop up to read what the others are doing ^^
- SuckerPunch
- Icon
- Posts: 3024
- Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:06 am
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 232 times
Re: Stepping Away
Since posting this I have received an outpouring of support. Thank you to everyone. I appreciate it and it warmed my heart. Please don't worry about me. I'm not leaving the internet or anything. And I'm still here. I'll just only be participating in my PPV matches at this time. My DMs are still open. Thanks again for everyone's kindness. <3
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Mikazuki Hayase vs Blair Dame - Run, Rabbit, Run!
Last post by Null Spell « Fri Jan 17, 2025 4:22 am - 45Replies
- 5115 Views
- Last post by Null Spell
Fri Feb 07, 2025 5:11 am
-
-
-
Champion Vs. Champion Showdown! "Amazon" Alaina Sanders-Haines vs. Kyoko Akan
Last post by Highfly « Fri Jan 17, 2025 8:44 pm - 53Replies
- 11166 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Mon Sep 28, 2026 10:38 am
-
-
- 22Replies
- 2485 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Mon Mar 09, 2026 5:58 pm
-
- 41Replies
- 5459 Views
- Last post by Teenwrestler
Sun Aug 09, 2026 11:49 pm
-
-
Erin "Sable" Monroe vs scarlet "black" miyamoto (D): Sable vs Katana
Last post by the funny girl « Sat Jan 18, 2025 2:48 am - 1Replies
- 519 Views
- Last post by the funny girl
Sat Jan 18, 2025 2:48 am
-