Battle of Grapplers: Shanty v. Serina
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
- Fargusno7930
- Rookie
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:30 am
- Location: VIP Box inside the LAW Arena
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
- Contact:
Re: Battle of Grapplers: Shanty v. Serina
"Make me!" answered Serina. She still won't give up, even if she's locked in a stalemate.
"I will decide this story's ending! (物語の結末は、俺が決める!, Monogatari no ketsumatsu wa, ore ga kimeru!)"
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
Re: Battle of Grapplers: Shanty v. Serina
Shanty: Fine den, you asked fer it!! (She applies maximum pressure to her Guillotine choke) Don’t say I didn’t warn ya!
- Fargusno7930
- Rookie
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:30 am
- Location: VIP Box inside the LAW Arena
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
- Contact:
Re: Battle of Grapplers: Shanty v. Serina
Serina groaned as Shanty crushed her with her guillotine choke.
"I will decide this story's ending! (物語の結末は、俺が決める!, Monogatari no ketsumatsu wa, ore ga kimeru!)"
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
Re: Battle of Grapplers: Shanty v. Serina
Shanty: That enough fer ya? I’d suggest ya tap out or pass out now!
- Fargusno7930
- Rookie
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:30 am
- Location: VIP Box inside the LAW Arena
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
- Contact:
Re: Battle of Grapplers: Shanty v. Serina
"Ughh fine..." said Serina as she tapped. "Golly, you're even stronger than I expected..."
"I will decide this story's ending! (物語の結末は、俺が決める!, Monogatari no ketsumatsu wa, ore ga kimeru!)"
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
Re: Battle of Grapplers: Shanty v. Serina
Shanty releases her and does a handstand in victory.
Shanty: What can I say, when it comes to grapplin’ with giants.. I’m what’chu call a Goliath Slayer!
Shanty: What can I say, when it comes to grapplin’ with giants.. I’m what’chu call a Goliath Slayer!
- Fargusno7930
- Rookie
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:30 am
- Location: VIP Box inside the LAW Arena
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
- Contact:
Re: Battle of Grapplers: Shanty v. Serina
"Dang... you win this time.. But I'll be back soon" said Serina
Shanty won by submission
Shanty won by submission
"I will decide this story's ending! (物語の結末は、俺が決める!, Monogatari no ketsumatsu wa, ore ga kimeru!)"
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
An spar between generations. Linda vs Ambre
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Sun Jan 05, 2025 12:29 am - 89Replies
- 8005 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Mon Jul 07, 2025 9:53 pm
-
-
- 12Replies
- 2276 Views
- Last post by the funny girl
Sat Apr 05, 2025 10:12 pm
-
-
The debut of the sexual oreo of Lesbana . Oria Belafontes vs Erin “Sable” Monroe
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Sun Jan 05, 2025 12:45 am - 13Replies
- 1658 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Wed Jan 15, 2025 11:17 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2510 Views
- Last post by XXVV
Sun Jan 05, 2025 12:53 am