Battle of Grapplers: Shanty v. Serina
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
- Fargusno7930
- Rookie
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:30 am
- Location: VIP Box inside the LAW Arena
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
- Contact:
Re: Battle of Grapplers: Shanty v. Serina
"Make me!" answered Serina. She still won't give up, even if she's locked in a stalemate.
"I will decide this story's ending! (物語の結末は、俺が決める!, Monogatari no ketsumatsu wa, ore ga kimeru!)"
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
Re: Battle of Grapplers: Shanty v. Serina
Shanty: Fine den, you asked fer it!! (She applies maximum pressure to her Guillotine choke) Don’t say I didn’t warn ya!
- Fargusno7930
- Rookie
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:30 am
- Location: VIP Box inside the LAW Arena
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
- Contact:
Re: Battle of Grapplers: Shanty v. Serina
Serina groaned as Shanty crushed her with her guillotine choke.
"I will decide this story's ending! (物語の結末は、俺が決める!, Monogatari no ketsumatsu wa, ore ga kimeru!)"
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
Re: Battle of Grapplers: Shanty v. Serina
Shanty: That enough fer ya? I’d suggest ya tap out or pass out now!
- Fargusno7930
- Rookie
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:30 am
- Location: VIP Box inside the LAW Arena
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
- Contact:
Re: Battle of Grapplers: Shanty v. Serina
"Ughh fine..." said Serina as she tapped. "Golly, you're even stronger than I expected..."
"I will decide this story's ending! (物語の結末は、俺が決める!, Monogatari no ketsumatsu wa, ore ga kimeru!)"
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
Re: Battle of Grapplers: Shanty v. Serina
Shanty releases her and does a handstand in victory.
Shanty: What can I say, when it comes to grapplin’ with giants.. I’m what’chu call a Goliath Slayer!
Shanty: What can I say, when it comes to grapplin’ with giants.. I’m what’chu call a Goliath Slayer!
- Fargusno7930
- Rookie
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:30 am
- Location: VIP Box inside the LAW Arena
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
- Contact:
Re: Battle of Grapplers: Shanty v. Serina
"Dang... you win this time.. But I'll be back soon" said Serina
Shanty won by submission
Shanty won by submission
"I will decide this story's ending! (物語の結末は、俺が決める!, Monogatari no ketsumatsu wa, ore ga kimeru!)"
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1635 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Thu Jun 12, 2025 9:46 pm
-
- 10Replies
- 2302 Views
- Last post by Bare
Wed Mar 11, 2026 4:45 pm
-
-
MAIN EVENT!! Astrid Arvidsson (C) vs Yumie Hayashi vs Alizeh Midori vs Clara Gaster for the LAW Openweight Title
Last post by Monsy « Thu Jun 12, 2025 9:57 pm - 52Replies
- 16711 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Sun Aug 16, 2026 1:39 pm
-
-
-
Skylar Jones vs Amy Evans — Nude No Holds Barred Match
Last post by Monsy « Thu Jun 12, 2025 10:05 pm - 3Replies
- 2039 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Sun Jul 20, 2025 8:28 pm
-
-
-
Katarzyna Zawiślak vs Tara Jaeger — Absolute Conquest
Last post by Monsy « Thu Jun 12, 2025 10:11 pm - 14Replies
- 3747 Views
- Last post by Bare
Tue Jul 07, 2026 4:17 am
-