Hello, again. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who wished me a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Didn't get to have one of either, unfortunately, on account of the forces of Hell invading my stomach. I ended up being sick as I've ever been in years for a couple weeks, bedridden. I don't know exactly what it was since I never went to see a doctor or anyone about it, but I guess it was a bad bug or something.
And to really make it a son of a bitch and a half, Lady Luck decided to give me a damn cold after I was done dealing with that. That, I'm still getting over, but I'm feeling well enough to get out of bed and get back to posting. I apologize if I had any of you guys worried.
An Update
- Bare
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 14461
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 11:57 pm
- Has thanked: 80 times
- Been thanked: 671 times
Re: An Update
oh damn man im sorry to hear that. I'm glad your starting to feel a bit better but no worries! take your time and glad to have ya back!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 37Replies
- 3484 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:59 pm
-
-
Hoshino Nozomi/Kindy Stardust - @KindyStardust
Last post by PrincessBlair « Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:11 am - 19Replies
- 2271 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:11 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 2845 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:41 am
-
- 2Replies
- 1168 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:42 am