Hello, again. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who wished me a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Didn't get to have one of either, unfortunately, on account of the forces of Hell invading my stomach. I ended up being sick as I've ever been in years for a couple weeks, bedridden. I don't know exactly what it was since I never went to see a doctor or anyone about it, but I guess it was a bad bug or something.
And to really make it a son of a bitch and a half, Lady Luck decided to give me a damn cold after I was done dealing with that. That, I'm still getting over, but I'm feeling well enough to get out of bed and get back to posting. I apologize if I had any of you guys worried.
An Update
- Bare
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 14461
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 11:57 pm
- Has thanked: 80 times
- Been thanked: 671 times
Re: An Update
oh damn man im sorry to hear that. I'm glad your starting to feel a bit better but no worries! take your time and glad to have ya back!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1464 Views
- Last post by SweetHeart
Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:42 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1911 Views
- Last post by Lilan9958
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:07 pm
-
- 5Replies
- 3320 Views
- Last post by Lilan9958
Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:55 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2266 Views
- Last post by Lilan9958
Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:12 pm
-
- 46Replies
- 5784 Views
- Last post by Lilan9958
Sun May 17, 2020 6:10 pm