These years were great at LAW, the truth is, I never thought that a place like this would become a great hobby......
But since more than half of the year ago, I don't know what has happened to me, I find myself unable to return to threads, even for months without activity, I have not been able to respond to almost any thread
So I'll leave this as a tombstone, and if I can't figure out what's going on or what I can do, I'll just sit there and leave my activities at LAW.
So for anyone with whom i have pending threads. ...... Let's hope that that grave is only with dirt
Probably (I hope) the end
- Ichi
- The Killer
- Posts: 803
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:54 pm
- Location: Behind you
- Has thanked: 175 times
- Been thanked: 352 times
- Contact:
Re: Probably (I hope) the end
[mention]Lederface[/mention]
I'm sorry to hear that. I know how it feels to struggle to respond to threads—I've been struggling with that myself for quite a while now.
You are a great part of this community. You gave many people their first threads, and you were one of the most active RPers on LAW.
I'm not the right person to ask for advice on how to increase posting frequency as my own posting frequency has been suboptimal. But there are definitely others in LAW who could give you advice.
I really hope you stay part of LAW. I'd really hate to see you leave.
I'm sorry to hear that. I know how it feels to struggle to respond to threads—I've been struggling with that myself for quite a while now.
You are a great part of this community. You gave many people their first threads, and you were one of the most active RPers on LAW.
I'm not the right person to ask for advice on how to increase posting frequency as my own posting frequency has been suboptimal. But there are definitely others in LAW who could give you advice.
I really hope you stay part of LAW. I'd really hate to see you leave.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Jeanne de Latimer Hastings Vs. Ashley Morgan - Valour and Menace
Last post by Devastated « Fri Aug 07, 2026 4:30 am - 14Replies
- 1085 Views
- Last post by Afterhoursclub
Thu Sep 24, 2026 7:53 pm
-
-
-
"The Judo Fighter" Jenner Sky VS Audrey "Ginger" Trovit in a IWH
Last post by LawHell « Fri Aug 07, 2026 7:14 am - 10Replies
- 920 Views
- Last post by ThurmanMermanPlx
Fri Sep 25, 2026 7:50 am
-
-
-
"The Unbelievable" Ripley VS "The Judo Fighter" Jenner Sky
Last post by LawHell « Fri Aug 07, 2026 7:09 pm - 10Replies
- 825 Views
- Last post by RipleyBelieveItOrNot
Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:30 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 532 Views
- Last post by Foxboy614
Sat Aug 08, 2026 5:41 am
-
- 35Replies
- 2235 Views
- Last post by Letta
Mon Aug 17, 2026 3:13 am

