
Annie Clark - @SmolAnnie
- SuckerPunch
- Icon
- Posts: 3024
- Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:06 am
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 232 times
- ReticentCone
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 649
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:59 pm
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 130 times
- ReticentCone
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 649
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:59 pm
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 130 times
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Annie Clark - @SmolAnnie

Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2423 Views
- Last post by Rainmaker619
Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:08 am
-
- 11Replies
- 3281 Views
- Last post by winner3
Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:06 pm
-
- 37Replies
- 7659 Views
- Last post by Noob
Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:59 am
-
- 5Replies
- 1946 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:23 pm
-
- 13Replies
- 3372 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:48 pm








