
Skylar Jones - @Sky_Jones
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Skylar Jones - @Sky_Jones

Last edited by Bearhug Goddess on Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Skylar Jones - @Sky_Jones

Last edited by Bearhug Goddess on Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Skylar Jones - @Sky_Jones

Last edited by Bearhug Goddess on Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
The Young Lioness Cup, Opening Round: Reny Selene vs. Rem Mathers
Last post by CaptainL « Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:37 am - 0Replies
- 563 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Tue May 30, 2023 6:29 pm
-
-
-
Shameful Smalldom Smother, Celestina Moon vs Sajuna Inui
Last post by Bearhug Goddess « Tue May 30, 2023 7:31 pm - 13Replies
- 1970 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:57 pm
-
-
-
Brutality - Indra Vega vs. Karen Adams (Last Woman Standing Cage Match)
Last post by TickTock « Tue May 30, 2023 8:42 pm - 40Replies
- 4634 Views
- Last post by armandi
Sun Jan 25, 2026 9:38 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1398 Views
- Last post by PurpleMage
Tue May 30, 2023 10:54 pm
Subscribers






