
Skylar Jones - @Sky_Jones
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Skylar Jones - @Sky_Jones

Last edited by Bearhug Goddess on Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Skylar Jones - @Sky_Jones

Last edited by Bearhug Goddess on Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Skylar Jones - @Sky_Jones

Last edited by Bearhug Goddess on Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Trying to understand people. Skylar Jones vs Rose "the Rose of Lust". CANCELLED!
Last post by Lederface « Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:58 pm - 1Replies
- 621 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:58 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 637 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:01 am
-
-
The beginning of an adventure ..... Airi "the dishonored "(D). Vs Cynthia Hunter
Last post by Lederface « Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:19 am - 30Replies
- 2816 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:41 am
-
-
- 3Replies
- 789 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:16 am
-
- 33Replies
- 4278 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:30 pm
Subscribers






