Battle of Grapplers: Shanty v. Serina
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
- Fargusno7930
- Rookie
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:30 am
- Location: VIP Box inside the LAW Arena
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
- Contact:
Re: Battle of Grapplers: Shanty v. Serina
"Make me!" answered Serina. She still won't give up, even if she's locked in a stalemate.
"I will decide this story's ending! (物語の結末は、俺が決める!, Monogatari no ketsumatsu wa, ore ga kimeru!)"
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
Re: Battle of Grapplers: Shanty v. Serina
Shanty: Fine den, you asked fer it!! (She applies maximum pressure to her Guillotine choke) Don’t say I didn’t warn ya!
- Fargusno7930
- Rookie
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:30 am
- Location: VIP Box inside the LAW Arena
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
- Contact:
Re: Battle of Grapplers: Shanty v. Serina
Serina groaned as Shanty crushed her with her guillotine choke.
"I will decide this story's ending! (物語の結末は、俺が決める!, Monogatari no ketsumatsu wa, ore ga kimeru!)"
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
Re: Battle of Grapplers: Shanty v. Serina
Shanty: That enough fer ya? I’d suggest ya tap out or pass out now!
- Fargusno7930
- Rookie
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:30 am
- Location: VIP Box inside the LAW Arena
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
- Contact:
Re: Battle of Grapplers: Shanty v. Serina
"Ughh fine..." said Serina as she tapped. "Golly, you're even stronger than I expected..."
"I will decide this story's ending! (物語の結末は、俺が決める!, Monogatari no ketsumatsu wa, ore ga kimeru!)"
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
Re: Battle of Grapplers: Shanty v. Serina
Shanty releases her and does a handstand in victory.
Shanty: What can I say, when it comes to grapplin’ with giants.. I’m what’chu call a Goliath Slayer!
Shanty: What can I say, when it comes to grapplin’ with giants.. I’m what’chu call a Goliath Slayer!
- Fargusno7930
- Rookie
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:30 am
- Location: VIP Box inside the LAW Arena
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
- Contact:
Re: Battle of Grapplers: Shanty v. Serina
"Dang... you win this time.. But I'll be back soon" said Serina
Shanty won by submission
Shanty won by submission
"I will decide this story's ending! (物語の結末は、俺が決める!, Monogatari no ketsumatsu wa, ore ga kimeru!)"
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1273 Views
- Last post by Cosmos
Mon Jan 20, 2025 11:39 pm
-
-
As Gentle as a Firefly: Lady Miyuki (D) vs Sam Blaze (D)
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Tue Jan 21, 2025 12:05 am - 29Replies
- 3067 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Sun Jul 06, 2025 2:53 am
-
-
-
The Beginnings of a Divine Journey: iI-DIVINITY-Ii (D) vs Slayer Squad Originals
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Tue Jan 21, 2025 12:05 am - 47Replies
- 4224 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Thu May 07, 2026 12:38 am
-
-
-
Maidens of Battle: Yamato Ayase (D) vs Penny Polendina
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Tue Jan 21, 2025 12:05 am - 31Replies
- 2840 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Mon Aug 18, 2025 5:32 pm
-
-
- 11Replies
- 1522 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Wed Jun 18, 2025 12:24 am