Hey everyone! Hope all is well!
Just to let you all know that I will be taking a break from LAW. I've been really low on muse as of late and I'm struggling to find the motivation to post. Going to take some time and see where I stand at the end of it. I thought I would let you guys know and I do apologise to those I am in threads with who have been waiting on me.
You all take care and I will speak to you all soon! My apologies once again!
My apologies!
- thesteedman
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2329
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 2:07 pm
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- Harem Girl
- Opener
- Posts: 757
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:26 pm
- Location: Florida
- Has thanked: 353 times
- Been thanked: 251 times
Re: My apologies!
Glad you are letting people know about this!
Hope you get your muse back! Have a nice break! <3
Hope you get your muse back! Have a nice break! <3
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 75Replies
- 5074 Views
- Last post by Bare
Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:02 am
-
- 1Replies
- 532 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:14 pm
-
- 10Replies
- 1308 Views
- Last post by ApartBadge9937
Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:01 pm
-
- 9Replies
- 1035 Views
- Last post by SwordSavior1
Sat May 21, 2022 5:42 pm
-
-
All About Soul(le?): Sparkling Idol Barbara vs. Arlise Christiaens
Last post by Winter « Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:36 pm - 42Replies
- 3574 Views
- Last post by pu-level-up
Tue May 10, 2022 7:10 pm
-
