As Fang and Hiro distance away from Kenzo, it took Hiro some time to realize he was still in his boxers.
"くそ(Fuck) I'm not fully changed."
Hiro shook his head and had a little laugh before sighing,
"I still can't believe Kenzo would try to manipulate and come between our relationship like that. I guess he truly did not like that I was dating you."
Hiro had a face of hurt before looking at Fang and saying,
"I'm gonna get some clothes. And...I also need some time for myself. This is just...so unbelievable what just happened today. You understand right?"
No Nut November Segment 1 - Kenzo meets Fang
- ZorzLeth
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1348
- Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:51 pm
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 81 times
Re: No Nut November Segment 1 - Kenzo meets Fang
Fang listened carefully to what Hiro had said, though she cracked a smile in response to his laughter.
"I understand." Fang said to Hiro as she cupped his face with her two hands, "I'll let my sis know you need to take care of some things." Fang said. Originally, Fang wanted to bring Hiro tonight to meet her older sister, but with everything that happened that was not going to be the case.
"I love you Hiro." Fang said, "You know that, right?" She wanted to reassure Hiro that she did indeed love him and would be there when he needed her.
"I understand." Fang said to Hiro as she cupped his face with her two hands, "I'll let my sis know you need to take care of some things." Fang said. Originally, Fang wanted to bring Hiro tonight to meet her older sister, but with everything that happened that was not going to be the case.
"I love you Hiro." Fang said, "You know that, right?" She wanted to reassure Hiro that she did indeed love him and would be there when he needed her.
Zorzleth's Roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=18258
- Weonna
- Legend
- Posts: 4908
- Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:23 pm
- Has thanked: 54 times
- Been thanked: 295 times
Re: No Nut November Segment 1 - Kenzo meets Fang
"I love you too Fang...you don't need to tell me that because I already know~"
Hiro smiled sweetly as he leaned in to kiss Fang passionately and lovingly for a short bit before breaking off and carrsing her cheek.
"Good luck with your match tonight babe. I hope your sister will be the support you need to win...I just...need some time to think about today and what I should do..."
And so with that Hiro would give one last kiss to Fang's lips before going back to the locker room hoping Kenzo left so that Hiro could retrieve his clothes and his duffel bag.
Hiro smiled sweetly as he leaned in to kiss Fang passionately and lovingly for a short bit before breaking off and carrsing her cheek.
"Good luck with your match tonight babe. I hope your sister will be the support you need to win...I just...need some time to think about today and what I should do..."
And so with that Hiro would give one last kiss to Fang's lips before going back to the locker room hoping Kenzo left so that Hiro could retrieve his clothes and his duffel bag.
- ZorzLeth
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1348
- Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:51 pm
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 81 times
Re: No Nut November Segment 1 - Kenzo meets Fang
Fang accepted the kiss gladly as they briefly stood there. She felt Hiro caress her cheek as he told her about what he needed to do, as well as getting one last kiss from him before he had to leave.
Fang remained as calm as she could be, but felt concerned. While she was able to stand up to Kenzo, she was feeling a bit afraid of the some of the things that were said to her. But there was no way that he could be right in any way; especially since both her and Hiro said that they loved each other.
She tried to keep it out of her mind as she would soon move on her way to getting ready for her next match.
Fang remained as calm as she could be, but felt concerned. While she was able to stand up to Kenzo, she was feeling a bit afraid of the some of the things that were said to her. But there was no way that he could be right in any way; especially since both her and Hiro said that they loved each other.
She tried to keep it out of her mind as she would soon move on her way to getting ready for her next match.
Zorzleth's Roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=18258
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
WFPW Spotlight Match: Roxanne w/ Saka and Miza vs. Nico Cardona
Last post by Pegasus « Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:41 pm - 1Replies
- 1835 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:41 pm
-
-
-
The Powerhouse Vs. The Oracle: Annie Clark Vs. Tiki Lowell
Last post by Epicsnivy « Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:54 am - 52Replies
- 4256 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:41 am
-
-
-
High School Reunion: Yukari Takeba vs Kotone Shiomi
Last post by deezcastforms « Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:36 am - 41Replies
- 3317 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:57 am
-
-
-
Neo-PAW-Litan [LIVE]: Brea Dawson, Gamer Girl Grappling!!!
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:36 pm - 35Replies
- 3276 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Sun Jul 07, 2024 4:31 am
-
-
- 6Replies
- 1120 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:32 am