Hey, guys,
I'm starting out in RP (I ask for patience), I don't have many prohibitions regarding the themes or fetishes involved (only those defined in the forum rules) and I'm looking for people who want to have fun in RP
My character is here, if you are interested, contact me!
Beginner looking for their first RP
- Harem Girl
- Opener
- Posts: 757
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:26 pm
- Location: Florida
- Has thanked: 353 times
- Been thanked: 251 times
Re: Beginner looking for their first RP
Hi!
I'm also new, but I would love to get involved! If you haven't found anyone yet, feel free to reach out to me!
I'm also new, but I would love to get involved! If you haven't found anyone yet, feel free to reach out to me!
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Beginner looking for their first RP
would also be willing to help out. same for you harem girl as you both made some great characters
Re: Beginner looking for their first RP
Thanks,
At the moment I'm already arranging a match with another user.
At the moment I'm already arranging a match with another user.
- Harem Girl
- Opener
- Posts: 757
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:26 pm
- Location: Florida
- Has thanked: 353 times
- Been thanked: 251 times
Re: Beginner looking for their first RP
Hey! Other user here. Anime Hentai fighter might be a better choice for now, since I have a few other matches on my plate right now, and they probably can get started before me. Also, I know they have ALOT more experience than me. (When I was first checking out this site two years ago, I saw her, so she has been here for a while.)
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 55Replies
- 3981 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:46 am
-
- 60Replies
- 5760 Views
- Last post by Ghost
Sat May 29, 2021 4:18 pm
-
- 25Replies
- 2496 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:22 pm
-
- 21Replies
- 2261 Views
- Last post by Bare
Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:49 pm
