Hello, everyone. I just wanted to make a post to explain to those who have been wondering what's going on with me.
I've had a bit of a break, to be honest. Mentally. There are things in my life that have rendered me stuck in a situation that I'm not very fond of, to say the least. And it's been like that for years.
I do alright most of the time, but sometimes, I just get tired of it. It gets overwhelming. And it gets hard to hang on.
RP is one of the few things that keep me sane. I apologize to everyone I've kept waiting on posts. I really am interested in every single thread I've started up with you, and I do indeed plan on getting to all of you. I really want to.
But if you'd rather cancel, I understand. I'm sorry if I let you down.
I just wanted to let you guys know what's been up with me. I will be getting back to it. Been writing things little by little, in fact.
It's just been a shit time for me as of late.
What's Going On
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11783
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 580 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: What's Going On
I can't say I'm involved in any threads with you, but regardless, I'm very sorry to hear you're struggling. By all means, don't be afraid to do what you need for the sake of your mental health.
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2075
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 797 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
Re: What's Going On
There's not much I can do aside from finding ways to escape reality, unfortunately.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Last edited by DSX93 on Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Bare
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 14461
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 11:57 pm
- Has thanked: 80 times
- Been thanked: 671 times
Re: What's Going On
Hey man its all good. Nothing you should grel too bad for. Its totally understandable on all accounts.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Ace Up My Sleeve! - Anne Misaki "Blazing Phoenix" vs Alicia Lepo "White Rabbit"
Last post by Monsy « Mon Nov 18, 2024 6:09 am - 3Replies
- 2260 Views
- Last post by Galahad
Wed Dec 11, 2024 12:38 pm
-
-
-
Belly Queen Kyoko Akan (C) vs the Belly Queen Superstar Harmonia Edlestein (C) w. Superstar Molly Forster
Last post by Monsy « Mon Nov 18, 2024 6:19 am - 1Replies
- 1899 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Mon Nov 18, 2024 6:19 am
-
-
- 5Replies
- 2317 Views
- Last post by king6y
Wed Feb 11, 2026 11:45 pm
-
- 14Replies
- 3857 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Wed Apr 30, 2025 8:53 pm
-
- 6Replies
- 2550 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Sun Mar 16, 2025 12:08 am