"Hey I'm sorry too...I don't really control my temper that much and I'm sorry for all the racist shit I said to you...let's just leave this all behind now ok?"
Christina would embrace Alanna as Emma came running in and trying to hug both women, but ended up tackling both of them!
"Aaahhh!"
Christina and Alanna were knocked to the floor with Emma on top, left arm holding onto Alanna amd the right arm holding onto Christina.
"I'm so glad you two worked things out! I'm so happy for both of you!"
Emma said as she had tears of joy in her eyes as Christina would groan out as she was still exhausted from the match.
Alanna Antoinette vs Christina Perez - "I Apologize" Match
- ScylliasExoter
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1952
- Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:47 am
- Has thanked: 38 times
- Been thanked: 89 times
Re: Alanna Antoinette vs Christina Perez - "I Apologize" Match
Alanna warmly embraced Christina. Then she saw a blur and was tackled to the ground by Emma, who continued to embrace them both with a group hug. ”Emma… I’m so happy too but… can we stand up?” she groaned. The three women got to their feet where Alanna grabbed and raised Christina’s wrist in a celebration of respect for her victory. Upon finishing, Alanna turned to the two of them and said, ”I’m feeling ice cream. How about you?”
- Weonna
- Legend
- Posts: 4904
- Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:23 pm
- Has thanked: 54 times
- Been thanked: 294 times
Re: Alanna Antoinette vs Christina Perez - "I Apologize" Match
"Ice cream!?"
The mention of ice cream made Christina ears perked and her mouth drooly. The Filipina had a notorious sweet tooth when it comes to desert. Emma saw Christina's reaction and giggled,
"Well~ looks like someone over here wants that chocolate chip flavor~"
"Mmm...Chocolate chip..."
Christina eyes laxed as she couldn't help but think of ice cream.
"Welp guess that's a yes for Christina and a yes from me~ let's all go out together~"
Emma said with a cheerful tone in her voice.
The mention of ice cream made Christina ears perked and her mouth drooly. The Filipina had a notorious sweet tooth when it comes to desert. Emma saw Christina's reaction and giggled,
"Well~ looks like someone over here wants that chocolate chip flavor~"
"Mmm...Chocolate chip..."
Christina eyes laxed as she couldn't help but think of ice cream.
"Welp guess that's a yes for Christina and a yes from me~ let's all go out together~"
Emma said with a cheerful tone in her voice.
- ScylliasExoter
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1952
- Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:47 am
- Has thanked: 38 times
- Been thanked: 89 times
Re: Alanna Antoinette vs Christina Perez - "I Apologize" Match
Result: Christina Perez def. Alanna Antoinette via armbar submission
END OF THREAD
END OF THREAD
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Ryu Hiroshi [D] vs Mio Hayasaka - Japanese Pride
Last post by Teenwrestler « Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:00 pm - 42Replies
- 5118 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:10 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2617 Views
- Last post by Kitten
Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:11 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1461 Views
- Last post by TheGirlWithTreasure
Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:39 pm
-
-
Mondragon Vs Elegance: Valentina Diaz (D) Vs April Starling (Submission Match)
Last post by SimplyWoo « Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:28 pm - 65Replies
- 5865 Views
- Last post by SimplyWoo
Fri May 28, 2021 10:20 am
-
-
- 2Replies
- 3056 Views
- Last post by Ghost
Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:31 pm