Hello! Mostly to everyone I currently have a thread with:
We have multiple people out at my job (yay RSV, which I will no doubt show symptoms of sometime soon), so I'm having to cover about eighty different things for a few days. I do a good bit of my posting during downtime at work, so I will probably be sparse for a few days until everyone is back in place. Since I post daily pretty consistently, I just wanted to give that heads-up.
Few Days' Absence
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1346
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 196 times
Re: Few Days' Absence
Wow, I wish I had your job... When there's no RSV around, I mean. Take care!
Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
- Albentes
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2414
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:04 pm
- Has thanked: 29 times
- Been thanked: 110 times
Re: Few Days' Absence
Take your time, work is important, people can wait. U will return stronger than ever!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 1378 Views
- Last post by Blade ocs
Sun Jan 26, 2025 5:01 pm
-
-
Just Another Squash? Alizeh Midori vs. Lauren Fredericks
Last post by Highfly « Fri Jan 24, 2025 8:12 pm - 41Replies
- 3595 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Fri Feb 07, 2025 11:13 am
-
-
- 25Replies
- 2455 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Sun Feb 02, 2025 2:55 pm
-
- 19Replies
- 2044 Views
- Last post by the funny girl
Tue Mar 18, 2025 6:30 pm
-
-
The Prima Donna's Diary - Prologue: Sweet Dreams Do Come True! (For Bare)
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Fri Jan 24, 2025 9:08 pm - 30Replies
- 4709 Views
- Last post by Bare
Fri Aug 07, 2026 4:32 am
-