A Wolf in Rodouko Gym
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
Re: A Wolf in Rodouko Gym
Wilma: I mean, I make sure to floss after every meal.. just cuz I act like a beast doesn’t mean I’m unsanitary!
- Lederface
- Mex Post
- Posts: 6675
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:58 pm
- Location: Mexico
- Has thanked: 317 times
- Been thanked: 265 times
- Contact:
Re: A Wolf in Rodouko Gym
Jenny:Yes, but I learned new moves, plus of course my ..... signals.
She says this in order to move all her hair with her hands and show him some cat ears made with that hair.
She says this in order to move all her hair with her hands and show him some cat ears made with that hair.
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
Re: A Wolf in Rodouko Gym
Wilma: So, who should I hunt down first? And by hunt down, I mean go up against.
- Lederface
- Mex Post
- Posts: 6675
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:58 pm
- Location: Mexico
- Has thanked: 317 times
- Been thanked: 265 times
- Contact:
Re: A Wolf in Rodouko Gym
Jenny: I know little wolf, but I don't know about many opponents, I'm sorry, but hey, whenever you want I can help you
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
Re: A Wolf in Rodouko Gym
Wilma: Thanks, that Fenrir gal was nice warmup.. maybe you’d be able to point me in the right direction for my next match?
- Lederface
- Mex Post
- Posts: 6675
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:58 pm
- Location: Mexico
- Has thanked: 317 times
- Been thanked: 265 times
- Contact:
Re: A Wolf in Rodouko Gym
Jenny: Well, I'll see what I can do, I don't have as much influence as you might think, but I can get you maybe a fight, in the meantime, if you have anything else I can do for you, let me know for sure, I'm still part of your pack right?
Jenny laughs a little
Jenny laughs a little
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
Re: A Wolf in Rodouko Gym
Wilma: Yeah, I would ask if you and I could be a team.. but from what I heard you already have one.
- Lederface
- Mex Post
- Posts: 6675
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:58 pm
- Location: Mexico
- Has thanked: 317 times
- Been thanked: 265 times
- Contact:
Re: A Wolf in Rodouko Gym
Jenny: yeah... I already have my tag team on my Roster........
*she says with a little smile*
I have never been proposed wrestlers from other rosters to fight as tag team.
*she says with a little smile*
I have never been proposed wrestlers from other rosters to fight as tag team.
- ClockwerkSamurai12
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:54 am
- Has thanked: 83 times
- Been thanked: 23 times
Re: A Wolf in Rodouko Gym
Wolfsbane: Maybe I just need to find the ideal partners for my wolf pack..
- Lederface
- Mex Post
- Posts: 6675
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:58 pm
- Location: Mexico
- Has thanked: 317 times
- Been thanked: 265 times
- Contact:
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1558 Views
- Last post by JollyRoger
Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:11 pm
-
-
Hinata Huerta vs Kiara "The Phoenix" - Blows against flyers
Last post by Lederface « Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:17 pm - 32Replies
- 2468 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:27 pm
-
-
-
Mother of All Kinds - Hitomi Rodouko vs Inko Tanaka
Last post by Lederface « Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:00 pm - 60Replies
- 5397 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:20 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1486 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:28 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1528 Views
- Last post by Frodouken
Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:46 pm