Going to be Inactive For A Little Bit
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Going to be Inactive For A Little Bit
I am going to be stepping away from posts for a little bit to battle an addiction I’ve had for years. It’s not alcohol or drugs or smoking, but a personal addiction I don’t want to discuss. My time on LAW will be reserved for posting things about WFPW and working on the partnership with LAW. I’ll be back when I have overcome the addiction and feel ready to be back.
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11783
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 580 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Going to be Inactive For A Little Bit
As always, do whatever you need, my friend. We'll be here for you when you're ready to return.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 31Replies
- 3000 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:56 pm
-
- 35Replies
- 3192 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:42 am
-
- 38Replies
- 3245 Views
- Last post by Darius 2.0
Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:00 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1677 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:57 am
-
- 20Replies
- 2217 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:59 am