To all those I have written threads with, I deeply apologise for my late or just random replies to the threads.
Life has been weighing down on me, with trying to keep up with my studies, assignments, exams, and many other obligations like paying rent and all.
These things have been killing my mood for many times.
Some moments I'll have inspiration to write, then siad burdens will come and smash to pieces.
I'm really sorry
Apologies to my thread partners
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 856 Views
- Last post by Bare
Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:54 pm
-
-
Ninja vs. School Girl! Gabriel Vinlee vs. Red Dawn
Last post by Hagen-Autem « Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:47 pm - 3Replies
- 940 Views
- Last post by Hagen-Autem
Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:54 pm
-
-
-
higher class vs working class ((D)Ayame vs Rebecca hentai match)
Last post by Dragonofdarkness « Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:04 pm - 21Replies
- 2736 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:21 am
-
-
- 12Replies
- 1927 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:54 pm