
Annie Clark - @SmolAnnie
- SuckerPunch
- Icon
- Posts: 3024
- Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:06 am
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 232 times
- ReticentCone
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 649
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:59 pm
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 130 times
- ReticentCone
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 649
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:59 pm
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 130 times
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Annie Clark - @SmolAnnie

Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 34Replies
- 3099 Views
- Last post by DirtyLucha
Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:38 am
-
- 2Replies
- 1009 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:06 pm
-
- 15Replies
- 2233 Views
- Last post by KillerV
Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:38 am
-
-
La Marseillaise: Milan St. Pierre (D) vs. Iswack
Last post by SimplePride « Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:02 pm - 13Replies
- 1596 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:47 pm
-
-
-
Deceitful appearences: Chihiro Fujisaki [D] vs Akiko Kurozu
Last post by Scourger X « Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:22 am - 57Replies
- 4824 Views
- Last post by Scourger X
Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:21 am
-








