
Gil "Arma-Gil-O" - @Armagilo
-
Hills
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 416
- Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:17 pm
- Location: Wherever
- Has thanked: 34 times
- Been thanked: 37 times
Re: Gil "Arma-Gil-O" - @Armagilo

Mostly unable to post. Hoping to return fully by the end of the year.
W Y V E R N
Request Thread
RP Info Profile
W Y V E R N
Request Thread
RP Info Profile
-
Hills
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 416
- Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:17 pm
- Location: Wherever
- Has thanked: 34 times
- Been thanked: 37 times
Re: Gil "Arma-Gil-O" - @Armagilo
[mention]Arista[/mention]


Mostly unable to post. Hoping to return fully by the end of the year.
W Y V E R N
Request Thread
RP Info Profile
W Y V E R N
Request Thread
RP Info Profile
- Malkavia
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:57 pm
- Has thanked: 300 times
- Been thanked: 317 times
Re: Gil "Arma-Gil-O" - @Armagilo
Last edited by Malkavia on Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guess they wanted me to show off what I do
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 482 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
Re: Gil "Arma-Gil-O" - @Armagilo

Last edited by Sigma Morgan on Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
- MappleMan7
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2005
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 2:05 am
- Has thanked: 332 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 894 Views
- Last post by Phoenixgamer312
Sun Jun 22, 2025 3:38 pm
-
-
The Prima Donna's Diary - Chapter 7: Skirmish Against Sapphire (vs Aoto Miya)
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Sun Jun 22, 2025 9:26 pm - 53Replies
- 4890 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Mon Nov 17, 2025 3:57 am
-
-
-
Bruna Wrex vs. Valley Doll III - Break the Unbreakable
Last post by BlackAkuma « Sun Jun 22, 2025 9:56 pm - 15Replies
- 1753 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Mon Sep 08, 2025 7:14 pm
-
-
-
Fight Locale, Chosen! - Juri Han vs. Natsu Arisawa
Last post by killcarrion « Mon Jun 23, 2025 12:49 am - 30Replies
- 5897 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Tue Sep 15, 2026 5:35 am
-
-
- 22Replies
- 4381 Views
- Last post by killcarrion
Wed Apr 22, 2026 5:24 am
Subscribers








