She works with you? - Renee Steinhauser and Jacob Williams
- ReneeCockyUndercard
- Icon
- Posts: 3889
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:03 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 90 times
Re: She works with you? - Renee Steinhauser and Jacob Williams
Renee couldn’t contain her excitement.
“Oh my god. I’m such a big fan of yours. I watched your match with Faye over and over again while I was working the indies in Australia.”
“Oh my god. I’m such a big fan of yours. I watched your match with Faye over and over again while I was working the indies in Australia.”
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 482 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
Re: She works with you? - Renee Steinhauser and Jacob Williams
"The rematch or the first one where she got lucky?" Lexi asked smiling.
- ReneeCockyUndercard
- Icon
- Posts: 3889
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:03 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 90 times
Re: She works with you? - Renee Steinhauser and Jacob Williams
“The uh… one where you got locked up in the crop duster.”
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 482 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
Re: She works with you? - Renee Steinhauser and Jacob Williams
Lexi glared a bit before rolling her eyes and crossed her arms.
- ReneeCockyUndercard
- Icon
- Posts: 3889
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:03 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 90 times
Re: She works with you? - Renee Steinhauser and Jacob Williams
“Well if it makes you feel better, you’re one of my dream matches in LAW.” She turned away so that Lexi couldn’t hear her. “And Faye of course.” She turned back to Lexi. “So I was wondering if I can challenge you to a match.”
Last edited by ReneeCockyUndercard on Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 482 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
Re: She works with you? - Renee Steinhauser and Jacob Williams
"Why does your fiance not fuck you hard enough?" Lexi asked jokingly.
Last edited by Sigma Morgan on Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- ReneeCockyUndercard
- Icon
- Posts: 3889
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:03 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 90 times
Re: She works with you? - Renee Steinhauser and Jacob Williams
Renee chuckled.
“He fucks me good and plenty. I just wanna challenge you since I wanna be the one on top of you and obviously prove myself that I can take any you big stars on.”
She confidently smiled and looked at Lexi.
“He fucks me good and plenty. I just wanna challenge you since I wanna be the one on top of you and obviously prove myself that I can take any you big stars on.”
She confidently smiled and looked at Lexi.
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 482 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
Re: She works with you? - Renee Steinhauser and Jacob Williams
Lexi chuckled. "Oh honey, you're way in over your head, I'm not just going to roll over and cum Kaelyn did, and yes I saw all of your matches against her" Lexi replied with a smile.
Last edited by Sigma Morgan on Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- ReneeCockyUndercard
- Icon
- Posts: 3889
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:03 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 90 times
Re: She works with you? - Renee Steinhauser and Jacob Williams
“Oh really. I bet I can have you begging for mercy under me.”
Renee’s confidence and ego were rising. She really thought she can actually take on Lexi Morgan.
Renee’s confidence and ego were rising. She really thought she can actually take on Lexi Morgan.
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 482 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
Re: She works with you? - Renee Steinhauser and Jacob Williams
"Oh really, how about we make it Hentai submission then, I'll be sure to bring you down a few pegs in the process" Lexi replied before playfully pinning Renee against the wall with her arms above her head, her face hovering just inches away from Renee's. "And just so you know the only woman I'd ever let dominate me is Layla, you can try but this match isn't going to go the way you think" Lexi said with a smile before giving Renee a quick kiss on the lips before letting her go.
Last edited by Sigma Morgan on Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 8Replies
- 1154 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:19 pm
-
-
Hitomi Rose vs Yuki “Marshmallow” Megumi Standard match.
Last post by StriketheTiger « Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:37 am - 23Replies
- 2377 Views
- Last post by StriketheTiger
Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:47 am
-
-
-
Mounting Desperation - Darina Daybreak v. Brawlin' Brynn - NHB/LGF Cage Match
Last post by FreestylePoet « Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:49 am - 1Replies
- 582 Views
- Last post by FreestylePoet
Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:49 am
-
-
-
Breaking in the new boy Hitomi Rose vs Adam Colt Standerd match smothers all night long.
Last post by StriketheTiger « Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:07 am - 61Replies
- 5237 Views
- Last post by StriketheTiger
Wed Jul 03, 2024 5:48 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2145 Views
- Last post by ScylliasExoter
Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:41 am