The Kaelyn Show: Episode One Kokomi
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 483 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
Re: The Kaelyn Show: Episode One Kokomi
"Thank you, and I'll see you during our match" Kaelyn said continuing to smile at Kokomi.
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: The Kaelyn Show: Episode One Kokomi
"Suuuuuure..."
Kokomi smiled to her next oppenant and get up, saying goodbye to everyone before leaving the place.
Kokomi smiled to her next oppenant and get up, saying goodbye to everyone before leaving the place.
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 483 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 4Replies
- 815 Views
- Last post by Knocked
Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:01 pm
-
- 23Replies
- 2261 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:26 pm
-
-
Slippery Submissions: Fuuka Yamagishi vs Momo Yamamoto
Last post by deezcastforms « Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:20 am - 36Replies
- 3298 Views
- Last post by Dubski
Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:12 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1393 Views
- Last post by RedShinigami
Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:03 am
-
- 25Replies
- 2113 Views
- Last post by Bare
Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:07 am
