
Gil "Arma-Gil-O" - @Armagilo
-
Hills
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 416
- Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:17 pm
- Location: Wherever
- Has thanked: 34 times
- Been thanked: 37 times
Re: Gil "Arma-Gil-O" - @Armagilo

Mostly unable to post. Hoping to return fully by the end of the year.
W Y V E R N
Request Thread
RP Info Profile
W Y V E R N
Request Thread
RP Info Profile
-
Hills
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 416
- Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:17 pm
- Location: Wherever
- Has thanked: 34 times
- Been thanked: 37 times
Re: Gil "Arma-Gil-O" - @Armagilo
[mention]Arista[/mention]


Mostly unable to post. Hoping to return fully by the end of the year.
W Y V E R N
Request Thread
RP Info Profile
W Y V E R N
Request Thread
RP Info Profile
- Malkavia
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:57 pm
- Has thanked: 300 times
- Been thanked: 317 times
Re: Gil "Arma-Gil-O" - @Armagilo
Last edited by Malkavia on Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guess they wanted me to show off what I do
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 482 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
Re: Gil "Arma-Gil-O" - @Armagilo

Last edited by Sigma Morgan on Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
- MappleMan7
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2005
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 2:05 am
- Has thanked: 332 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 52Replies
- 4109 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Mon Sep 02, 2024 1:35 pm
-
-
Ishigami Yuto vs Bewitching Lisa [D] - Falling for a spell
Last post by Galahad « Wed Jul 31, 2024 12:29 pm - 83Replies
- 7468 Views
- Last post by Galahad
Sat Aug 17, 2024 12:12 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1144 Views
- Last post by Albentes
Wed Jul 31, 2024 12:49 pm
-
-
Rai Kamiya vs Le Wei: The One Second War In Asia
Last post by The_Soul_of_Kia « Wed Jul 31, 2024 4:57 pm - 7Replies
- 1140 Views
- Last post by The_Soul_of_Kia
Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:53 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 715 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Wed Jul 31, 2024 5:53 pm
Subscribers








