Hospital Rommates - Renee Steinhauser and Kaelyn Williams
- ReneeCockyUndercard
- Icon
- Posts: 3889
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:03 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 90 times
Re: Hospital Rommates - Renee Steinhauser and Kaelyn Williams
Renee eventually was able to safely look at Kaelyn.
“Look. I don’t like you and you don’t like me. But could we at least worry about our injuries? Let’s try not to damage our careers in this hospital.”
“Look. I don’t like you and you don’t like me. But could we at least worry about our injuries? Let’s try not to damage our careers in this hospital.”
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 482 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
Re: Hospital Rommates - Renee Steinhauser and Kaelyn Williams
"I wish I ended yours earlier" Kaelyn replied laying back down on the bed.
Last edited by Sigma Morgan on Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- ReneeCockyUndercard
- Icon
- Posts: 3889
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:03 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 90 times
Re: Hospital Rommates - Renee Steinhauser and Kaelyn Williams
A few hours passed by as Renee would be waiting for the doctor to arrive. It also gave them time to talk about stuff.
“So uh. I heard you got a new manager.”
“So uh. I heard you got a new manager.”
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 482 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
Re: Hospital Rommates - Renee Steinhauser and Kaelyn Williams
"Didn't really work out so I dropped him" Kaelyn replied. Kaelyn let out a sigh before speaking again. "Honestly though, I don't' think I could really get anyone better than Jacob as a manager".
Last edited by Sigma Morgan on Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
- ReneeCockyUndercard
- Icon
- Posts: 3889
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:03 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 90 times
Re: Hospital Rommates - Renee Steinhauser and Kaelyn Williams
“Nobody is better than your brother.” She then let out a sigh. “Look. I know me dating your brother was something you didn’t want to happen. But I can reassure you that me and Jacob are completely fine and in love.”
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 482 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
Re: Hospital Rommates - Renee Steinhauser and Kaelyn Williams
"You started dating him just to get to me, how do you think that makes me feel, how is that supposed to make me trust you?" Kaelyn asked.
Last edited by Sigma Morgan on Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- ReneeCockyUndercard
- Icon
- Posts: 3889
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:03 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 90 times
Re: Hospital Rommates - Renee Steinhauser and Kaelyn Williams
“Well yeah. I was only doing it to get at you. At first, however. But once I actually got to know him, I realized how good of a person he is. Even though he’s always busy, he finds time to hang out with me.”
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 482 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
Re: Hospital Rommates - Renee Steinhauser and Kaelyn Williams
"To be fair you are the first person that dork had dated" Kaelyn said as she chuckled a bit.
Last edited by Sigma Morgan on Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- ReneeCockyUndercard
- Icon
- Posts: 3889
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:03 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 90 times
Re: Hospital Rommates - Renee Steinhauser and Kaelyn Williams
Renee chuckled as well.
“You know. You are actually improving in your promos, Kaelyn. I can see it.”
“You know. You are actually improving in your promos, Kaelyn. I can see it.”
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 482 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
Re: Hospital Rommates - Renee Steinhauser and Kaelyn Williams
"You're not too bad yourself" Kaelyn replied with a smile.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Yoro "Yoyo" Yobi vs Chika Igarashi - Apex of Smothers!
Last post by Vc0m « Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:09 am - 54Replies
- 4453 Views
- Last post by Kreydos
Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:27 am
-
-
- 62Replies
- 5136 Views
- Last post by LowDefinition
Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:05 am
-
-
Enter Wonderland: Madeline Alice vs. Isabella Jolie
Last post by SimplePride « Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:35 am - 31Replies
- 2765 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:19 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 631 Views
- Last post by KillerV
Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:45 am
-
- 75Replies
- 14887 Views
- Last post by SkoomaAddict
Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:07 am