Heya everyone! Just added my newest girl Jessica and not long before I added Julia Murai as a trainer. Pretty much all I'm looking for is any match for Jessica and someone for Julia to coach. A girl who would either pick on Jessica or a girl that would be good friends with her would be good. With Julia someone particularly inexperienced or weak is ideal
Jessie's profile:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=14851&p=303131&hil ... ie#p303131
Julia's profile:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=14673&p=298872&hil ... ai#p298872
Looking for a match with my new girl Jessica and a student for Julia
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Looking for a match with my new girl Jessica and a student for Julia
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Christina Perez vs. Candace "Fang" Lewis — Standard Match
Last post by Monsy « Sun Aug 11, 2024 4:16 am - 64Replies
- 11758 Views
- Last post by ZorzLeth
Sun Nov 24, 2024 10:51 pm
-
-
-
Annabelle “The Love” Valentine vs. Hakuno Kishinami — Kiss My Foot match
Last post by Monsy « Sun Aug 11, 2024 4:23 am - 11Replies
- 3700 Views
- Last post by SRG
Tue Oct 08, 2024 5:22 pm
-
-
-
Silencing A Virus: Mary Clairson vs Spectre — Standard Match
Last post by Monsy « Sun Aug 11, 2024 4:28 am - 35Replies
- 9734 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Mon Jun 22, 2026 8:12 am
-
-
- 32Replies
- 7199 Views
- Last post by B.Lemme
Thu Feb 13, 2025 2:51 am
-
-
Kaori Yamamura vs Narcisse Benard — Hentai Submission Match
Last post by Monsy « Sun Aug 11, 2024 4:40 am - 26Replies
- 6405 Views
- Last post by Sigma Morgan
Sun Aug 24, 2025 11:01 pm
-