A teasingly lewd rivalry brews, Kokomi vs Alice
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: A teasingly lewd rivalry brews, Kokomi vs Alicia
Winner : Kokomi by pinfall
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2702 Views
- Last post by Darius 2.0
Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:01 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2455 Views
- Last post by xalex
Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:14 am
-
- 45Replies
- 4486 Views
- Last post by arktriumph
Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:10 am
-
- 2Replies
- 784 Views
- Last post by torra shinjiro17
Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:14 pm
-
- 24Replies
- 2365 Views
- Last post by arktriumph
Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:42 am
