Looking for Yuki's debut
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11783
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 580 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Looking for Yuki's debut
Now that I've written my profile for my new lightweight Yuki, I've been wanting to get a match going to try her out. Not into hentai stuff, and I usually like to start with a standard match to try out a new OC, but I'm definitely up for different match types too. Other than that it's just down to whatever opponent would make for a good matchup.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 41Replies
- 3543 Views
- Last post by Ovrlrdalex
Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:35 am
-
- 35Replies
- 3221 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:05 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1268 Views
- Last post by RedShinigami
Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:37 pm
-
- 31Replies
- 2625 Views
- Last post by RedShinigami
Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:29 pm
-
- 17Replies
- 2137 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:39 pm