Hello fellow RPers, I am in search of a debut match for my little French florist Erika. She is in my signature if anybody ants to take a look at her. I would prefer something softcore or hentai related for her, but if you want to completely destroy her (But not in an "I hate you" sense), then she is open for more physical bouts too. If you have potential story ideas for pre-match or post match too, I am open to ideas.
My Discord is FreshBritishSalmon#9111 for anybody who has that. I prefer to be contacted there, if at all possible.
Hope to meet one of you in the ring/wherever we compete!
Looking for a debut for Erika
- FreshBritishSalmon
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2579
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:36 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 21Replies
- 2477 Views
- Last post by winner3
Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:48 pm
-
- 4Replies
- 3037 Views
- Last post by winner3
Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:43 pm
-
- 29Replies
- 3207 Views
- Last post by winner3
Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:42 am
-
- 3Replies
- 1280 Views
- Last post by Ichi
Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:52 am
-
- 5Replies
- 3025 Views
- Last post by Faeron
Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:59 pm