Hello.
I have recently made 2 new characters here on law. And these two need a debut match.
The first one is Mei Ito:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=12579
For her I would like a win. And preferably a no DQ handicap match
The second one is Erin O'Sullivan:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12580
For her I will take either a lose or a win and for her I prefer a lewd match.
If there are people interested in one of the two or both please write me.
Need debut matches
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Misaki Toyoda vs Trent Masters-III (the final lap)
Last post by Teenwrestler « Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:37 am - 49Replies
- 7538 Views
- Last post by Teenwrestler
Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:46 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 2401 Views
- Last post by kite2014
Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:54 am
-
- 2Replies
- 2048 Views
- Last post by kite2014
Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:02 am
-
- 43Replies
- 5615 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:26 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 4053 Views
- Last post by Tiamat
Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:12 pm