Taking Another Break (Sorry About That)
- Arjuna
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 15408
- Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:17 pm
- Location: within the divine grace
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 683 times
Taking Another Break (Sorry About That)
Well, just like what the title says. I've been taking a break since new year, and in addition to IRL stuff, I also kind of struggling to post. I'm sorry about that. Currently on break, will be back once I'm feeling a bit better. Sorry for those who're RPing with me, and please be patient. 
- Bare
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 14416
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 11:57 pm
- Has thanked: 80 times
- Been thanked: 671 times
Re: Taking Another Break (Sorry About That)
Its all good arjuna totally understandable. Hope you feel better soon and everything goes good for ya irl!
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Re: Taking Another Break (Sorry About That)
Take all the time you need, dude
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Taking Another Break (Sorry About That)
Don't be afraid to do whatever you need. I'm sorry to hear things are rough right now, and I hope they can look up soon.
- Dubski
- Legend
- Posts: 4427
- Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:58 am
- Has thanked: 58 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
Re: Taking Another Break (Sorry About That)
No worries bud. It happens. We'll all be here when you come back. Take care of yourself.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Madeline Christiansen vs. Serena Kay Thomas - Overwhelming Bloom
Last post by Lightman « Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:36 pm - 17Replies
- 2183 Views
- Last post by Lightman
Fri Jul 05, 2024 5:16 pm
-
-
- 18Replies
- 1816 Views
- Last post by Foxboy614
Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:09 am
-
-
Krystyna Mazowiecka vs Touya Mochizuki - Poisoning Water
Last post by Jaystar « Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:01 pm - 60Replies
- 6439 Views
- Last post by KyraAgmento
Tue Sep 24, 2024 12:30 pm
-
-
-
Amelia Kunisada (D) vs Aarna Mehta - A Transcendent Welcome
Last post by Jaystar « Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:20 pm - 15Replies
- 1676 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Wed May 08, 2024 8:56 pm
-
-
- 6Replies
- 1167 Views
- Last post by Lightman
Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:28 pm