Hana Tanaka's offer to all jobbers and young lionesses!
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Hana Tanaka's offer to all jobbers and young lionesses!
The video began with a hot redhead country girl, striking a cute pose while holding a wooden plank, before Hana Tanaka suddenly entered with a "HI-YAH!" kicking the board in half! "Thank you, baby." Hana muttered as the redhead made her leave before she straightened up and faced the camera. "H-Heya! I'm Hana Tanaka and if you're looking for a coach then I'm your girl! Uh, I mean, if you want me to be, that is!" Hana declared in an unusually loud tone, pointing her thumb inward in an attempt to appear confident. "If you're getting picked on by other wrestlers, getting your butt kicked or you're new then...uh...I think I can help! My old high-school had a popular wrestling club and I was captain. I helped a lot of girls hone their skills. S-so...y'know...I guess I could help any jobbers or newbies too...?" Hana informed. The greenette enjoyed coaching and hoped to help some weaker girls. It had been on her mind since she beat up on Niko. Hana had received some coaching herself and she wanted to give back. "I have sort of a unique style myself. So I can probably help you develop a sense of style or maybe just teach you other stuff. So uh...anyway if you need some help then gimme a call!" With that and a cute wave, the Shy-gal's offer was concluded. The video ended.
Last edited by Mysterdio on Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Something Worth Crushing Over: Cyndi Omega Vs Lara "Silver" Abreu
Last post by SimplyWoo « Sun Mar 12, 2023 3:12 pm - 32Replies
- 3200 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:42 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2250 Views
- Last post by Bare
Sun Mar 12, 2023 3:40 pm
-
-
Mizaki Tantka (w/Top Heavy) vs. Hollywood Siren: Under the Weight
Last post by HotWheels « Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:57 pm - 10Replies
- 1464 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:51 pm
-
-
-
Puppets and Trolling: Matilda Jacobs [D] vs. Hana Choi
Last post by Pegasus « Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:48 pm - 28Replies
- 2561 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Wed May 10, 2023 3:12 am
-
-
- 5Replies
- 886 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:41 pm