
Gil "Arma-Gil-O" - @Armagilo
- Malkavia
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:57 pm
- Has thanked: 300 times
- Been thanked: 317 times
Re: Gil "Arma-Gil-O" - @Armagilo


Guess they wanted me to show off what I do
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: Gil "Arma-Gil-O" - @Armagilo
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
- The Riders
- Legend
- Posts: 6991
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:43 pm
- Location: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5874
- Has thanked: 251 times
- Been thanked: 296 times
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: Gil "Arma-Gil-O" - @Armagilo

If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
- The Riders
- Legend
- Posts: 6991
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:43 pm
- Location: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5874
- Has thanked: 251 times
- Been thanked: 296 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 7Replies
- 1069 Views
- Last post by SkoomaAddict
Fri Mar 14, 2025 5:09 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 867 Views
- Last post by Aeri
Tue Feb 11, 2025 6:15 am
-
-
Kodama Yuki + Larum Douglas vs The Knight Sisters
Last post by deezcastforms « Tue Feb 11, 2025 8:44 am - 9Replies
- 1417 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Sun Mar 16, 2025 11:48 am
-
-
-
The Cupcake Connection vs The Divine Stars - Having your cake and eating it
Last post by Satanica « Tue Feb 11, 2025 7:11 pm - 24Replies
- 3276 Views
- Last post by Person
Sat Mar 08, 2025 6:31 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 867 Views
- Last post by Ovrlrdalex
Tue Feb 11, 2025 10:33 pm
Subscribers












