Hello everyone! Just wanted to drop by really quickly to apologize for disappearing on you all. I had a few personal issues I had to figure out IRL, but now I'm ready to come back and continue the scenes I've yet to complete with you wonderful people.
In that time I also ended up deleting my discord account, so for those that are friends with me, my new account is Smolsquito#0086!
And with that, its both a pleasure and honor to be back, and I'll see you lovely peeps in the ring~! ...or in a stretcher, whichever happens first! xD
Guess who's back!
- Smolsquito
- Rookie
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:05 pm
- Has thanked: 44 times
- Been thanked: 52 times
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11783
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 580 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Guess who's back!
Welcome back! I might not have ever really spoken to you, but I do really like your characters and your commitment to the community. It's nice to see you back, and I hope that everything's worked out okay for you. Don't be afraid to take whatever breaks you need to figure out these things.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1084 Views
- Last post by The460Slayer
Thu May 12, 2022 9:10 pm
-
- 7Replies
- 1590 Views
- Last post by TheManVan
Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:42 pm
-
-
Ahri, The Nine-Tailed Fox Vs. Karbon Mannering - Follow the fox!
Last post by Mkmd13 « Fri May 13, 2022 5:58 am - 23Replies
- 2463 Views
- Last post by Mkmd13
Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:18 am
-
-
-
Black Scales and White Stripes: Wyvern vs. Luíza Ishikawa
Last post by Hills « Fri May 13, 2022 5:43 pm - 29Replies
- 2521 Views
- Last post by Hills
Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:06 pm
-